Pupil Premium & Sport PremiumBack
At Oldfield Park Infant School we work together as a supportive community to provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is valued as an individual. We want every child to develop a love of learning and to be encouraged and supported to achieve his/her full potential.
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all our children whatever their background or ability.
- We ensre that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups. This includes ensuring that the needs ofdisadvantaged pupils, as identified under the Pupil Premium funding, are adequately assessed and met.
- In making provison for disadvantaged pupils under the Pupil Premium funding, we recognise that not all pupils who are eligible for freeschool meals are disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are disadvanateged are registered or qualify for pupil premium funding.
- Free after school clubs 3 times per year
- Subsidised trips.
- School uniform voucher for £50.
- Enrichment voucher worth £100.
- Curriculum enrichment opportunities.
- Targeted data analysis.
- TA/T small group and group or 1:1 reading, phonics, English and maths interventions and provision,.
- THRIVE and outdoor learning provision.
The government provides additional funding to improve provision of physical education and sport in primary schools. Schools must use this funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of their physical education (PE), physical activity and sport.
Schools should use the premium to secure improvements in the following 5 key indicators.
- Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- Profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport.
Oldfield Park Infant school have developed an action plan, based on the above indicators, to ensure Sports Premium funding is invested to maximise the long term impact of our PE provision for pupils and staff. The action plan is monitored and reviewed regularly. Evidencing reports can be found in the document library below.
Pupil Premium & Sport Premium