Below highlights the expectations/arrangements should we need to set Remote Learning for incidents such as Industrial Action or another issue.
The expectations are:
- 20 minutes of independent reading with a further 10 minutes with an adult
- 30 minutes of Doodlemaths: Doodle for Students | DoodleLearning
- Choose three activities from the OPJS Creative Arts and Activities page.
- Choose three games from the following and give them a go!
KS1 geography game - Help Primary children learn about countries, continents, seasons, weather and oceans - Pirate Bunnies: World Adventures - BBC Bitesize
Free KS1 Science Game for primary school children - Learn about animals, plants, materials and habitats - Galaxy Pugs - BBC Bitesize
EYFS maths skills - Numbers, counting sequencing for early year's children - Bud's Number Garden - BBC Bitesize
KS1 English literacy game - Reading, writing, spelling and grammar for Primary school - Small Town Superheroes - BBC Bitesize
KS1 History game - Rosa Parks, Emmeline Pankhurst, Guy Fawkes, Nelson Mandela - Historical figures for Primary school - Astonishing Activists - BBC Bitesize
KS1 History free game - Ibn Battuta, Amelia Earhart and Neil Armstrong for primary school children - Exciting Explorers - BBC Bitesize
- Complete an Arthub of your choice: Art For Kids Hub - Art Lessons - How To Draw For Kids
- Complete the Children in Need Joe Wicks workout below and then design one yourself.